The ultimate cross x trainer fit to perform on or off the course, the MG4X2 is a multi-functional shoe that takes you from the street to the course with ease. Featuring a one-piece engineered waterproof g/dry knit upper for unbeatable comfort, an auxetic lattice midsole for all-day support, a sawtooth traction pattern for grip, and finished with our staple triple-density foam cushion footbed for an unbeatable massage with every step.
- The MG4X2 g/dry upper is constructed with water & stain-resistant engineered stretch knit fused with an internal waterproof lining.
- Full rubber outsole with sawtooth traction pattern designed to provide flexibility & gripImpressive 360° molded heel cup prevents heel slip and provides superior comfort.
- Reinforced toe overlay keeps feet dry & protected.
- Wide base with tall, sculpted sidewalls for lateral & medial stability.
- Direct, under-heel comfort & odor control with removable & washable insoles featuring a one-piece dual density 3d molded heel cup.
- Anatomically designed responsive eva midsole with micro auxetic sidewall will keep feet comfortable after long days on the course.
Fit - For a secure fit on the golf course, we recommend ordering 1/2 half size down from your regular size due to our g/dry stretch knit construction.
Material - 89% polyester knit mesh/9%tpu/2% leather vamp/100% polyester liner/ 100% rubber outsole
Care - Spot clean with a soft cloth. Removable inserts can be machine washed.